A little lady zebra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

Status
Not open for further replies.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hi all. I'm sure everyone has a kit that they have had for ages at the bottom of the pile. This is called a Ladies pen that I got from CSUK. It is one of the very first kits I bought, but I didn't like it when it arrived. The zebra material is great to work with, cuts like butter and finishes like glass ( if you want it to ). If you haven't already tried the stuff, I recommend that you do.

2007726124744_zebra3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mewell

Looks just like the "Americana Classic Pen" with a centerband! I like the look of the blank - bet it'll sell straight away.

My initial thought on this type of kit was "Gee, that looks like a pen that would be used to 'dial' a phone" for those that are old enough to know what a dial phone is [;)]

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Pompeyite
<br />Great work Steven, Bring it to the meet in September if you haven't sold it by then.[;)]No chance eh?

Derek, I have never sold a pen. LOML gets first choice. Most of my friends and family have one or two. Some have gone to clients that I like. Only two pens have gone to people that I haven't met yet ( posted to them in appreciation for help they gave me )
All of the modified ones where the refill has been altered or that the copper or brass finish will tarnish, just collect dust in my workshop.[:(]
My niece has asked to buy a customised Panache for a birthday present for one of her friends. Just because she is willing to pay for my work guarantees that she will get it for free.
See, I'm not so bad after all[}:)]

As for the meet, I'm afraid it is not looking good for me. The guy who could / would cover for me is also working that weekend. But we'll see. Maybe I can bribe one of my other colleagues[;)] I know one of them lurks around this site quite often Don't you, Mr Salmons!!![:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom