Little Havanas with Swarvski Crystal

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Just got around to makeing these that I got from Aaron. Really like the Ti/Gold that was not available fron CSUSA but not to sure abot the Swarvski Crystal on the clip.Do you think this will make it mre of a ladies pen then it already was? All comments welcome...BTW I will change the nib to a F/S from Lou.

Texas Mt. Laural
2008417193725_1.jpg

Turquoise Tru-Stone
2008417193858_2.jpg

Tortoise Shell Tru-Stone
2008417193956_3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan_F

That's a fine looking group you have there. I've got one of those ready to turn tonight. I'm also undecided about the crystal. How do you like this kit compared to the El Toro?

Dan

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
The "pimp stone" doesn't do it for me on either this or the Majestic. Even so, I do not think it feminizes (is that even a word?) the pen at all. Beautiful selection of materials, fit and finish (as always). [8D]

bitshird

Roy the pens are fabulous, your work always is, But I'm not seeing many guys carrying a pen with a Crystal in the clip, maybe in West Hollyweird and it does seem to fat and squat for a ladies pen [B)][B)]

Tanner

I just purchased some of those kits myself Roy. I showed the wife and she really liked them. My daughters did too. You know how women are putting those beads on everything these days. Your pens look awesome! I really like that Texas Mt. Laural. The grain is amazing!

OKLAHOMAN

Ken-The Little Havana has been a good seller for me, women have bought 2/3's because its a good size for their purse (I always tell them to be sure to carry it clip up in their purse)it really is not FAT only looks that way when closed because its stubby but when posted its really comfy..

Lou-These are the first that I've had with the "Pimp stone":DI'm going to ask Aaron if any way he can order just the clips from Daycom w/o the stone.

Looks like most like the tortoise shell FWIW be sure to paint the tubes as it is very translucent.

Thanks all for your comments.

gerryr

This is one of my favorite kits, there are so many opportunities to modify it and, unlike the El Toro, it accepts Lou's steel SF nibs. I think I need to get some of that Tortoise Shell.[:p]

Nice photos too, except the middle one is a bit over-exposed.

makaiolani

Hi guys. Nice pens Roy. I had a hard time making up my mind about the crystal when I ordered. I use to order pens with it and with out it from CSUSA and I found that the crystal always sold better. That is why I ordered the crystal. It also makes the clip look smaller. The plain clips look really wide without the crystal. ]

Keep up the good work!

karlkuehn

Banned
Wow, I like the turtle shell one! That's a neat looking blanks. All three are great pens, great craftsmanship, but I'm not sold on the crystal. It sorta looks a little 'glued on'. Maybe it'll grow on me. :)

johncrane

Roy!
all looking very nice, the last won is my pick of the bunch the stone looks ok too, also
just in the last two days l have been playing with the larger kit from CSUSA and it came with two clips one with the stone and one with out. l only got the one kit too see what there like, also CSUSA doesn't list them any more, so this one maybe a keeper.[:p]:D

Top Bottom