A little bit of everything - pic heavy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from juteck

juteck

Here are a few recent pens I've made -- a mixture of wood, acrylic, PR, circuit boards, and snakeskins on ballpoints and pencils.

The first two are pencils that my 9 yr old boys have been hounding me for since the start of school this year. Red and blue slim acrylic pencils for their favorite colors.

rebblue-pencils.jpg

Here's another pencil using a black and gold homebrew PR -- this was my first successful casting, and I just now got around to putting some hardware on it.

blackgold-pencil.jpg

Here are a couple of slimlines that I've started for the troops, as part of my sons' service project for school. Cross-cut paduak and a mystery wood that has some distinct yellow coloring.

padaukFOB-slimline.jpg

A couple of Atlas/Cabarra/Patriot/Polaris style in white tone acrylics.

acryllic-atlas.jpg

A couple of circuit boards on Sierra Vistas -- I really like the black on the satin black/black chrome vista.

circuit-sierra.jpg

A copperhead casting on a LeRoi.

copperhead-leroi.jpg

...and red/white and blue/white PR...

red-white-blue-PR.jpg

A purple acrylic click, and LSU PR sierra:

acryllicPR.jpg

And a YIPPEE blue/gold-speck sierra and alien green acrylic Atlas.

YIPPEEacryllic.jpg

Comments and critiques are the only way I can improve - please feel free to offer your comments.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dave_M

Love the Copperhead. I keep looking for some Copperhead snake casting to turn but have yet to find any. I'm also liking your LSU Sierra and the black & gold pencil. All very nice.

Dave

Top Bottom