Litter of Blackdogs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from GoodTurns

GoodTurns

One of the charities i support is the Blackdog Foundation. They support vets with a variety of issues, primarily post-traumatic stress issues. With LOTS of help from Eric (Sylvanite), I have completed the first "litter" of Blackdog pups....VietNam, Iraq and Afghanistan campaign ribbons cast and turned to fit Eric's fantastic cartridges.

Jon

Attachments

• blackdog batch.jpg
    blackdog batch.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 476
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Those are indeed very cool Jon, but what impresses me ( and has before too) more is the casual way you say 'One of the charities...'
How many of us can say that? Well done sir!!:wink:

Neat, like the OIF ones! You ever sell them to other folks?

I'm a multiple tour OIF vet (my avatar was actually taken in Fallujah at the II MEF HQ during my second tour in 07), a pen would be a neat item to go with my other stuff.

Sean

GoodTurns

Neat, like the OIF ones! You ever sell them to other folks?

I'm a multiple tour OIF vet (my avatar was actually taken in Fallujah at the II MEF HQ during my second tour in 07), a pen would be a neat item to go with my other stuff.

Sean

PM me your info...give me a couple weeks, have to pour more ribbons and have a big show coming up mid-June.

Jon

moke

Jon,
That is awesome, when you lay your head on your pillow tonight, you can rest knowing you have done a really good thing!!! Thanks for helping out such a great charity.

ctubbs

Beautiful work, Jon and an even better thing to do for very deserving people. Thank you for all you are doing.
Charles

Top Bottom