Lignum Vitae Jr. Gent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JimGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimGo

Got a chance to turn some Lignum Vitae. Here are two pics of it on a Jr. Gent; there's also a pic of Lignum Vitae on a Baron kit here:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6051

As always, comments, criticisms, critiques are appreciated. This one just has 2 coats of Shellawax as a finish.

Vitae%20Jr%20Gent%20Open%20-%20cropped%20-%20small.jpg

gnum%20Vitae%20Jr%20Gent%20-%20cropped%20-%20small.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Thanks for the feedback! Johnny, I keep going back and forth as to which one I like better. I think the Baron, with the posting end cap, is more practical, but I really like the clean lines of this one.

JimGo

Thanks Michael! I think I'm keeping this one in my "personal collection", so next time we get together, I'll show it off to you! [:D]

JimGo

Pastor,
Did you get the threaded end or the non-threaded? IMHO, the shape of the non-threaded (i.e. non-posting) end basically screams for a curved barrel. Also, personally, I don't think it's THAT big of a pen; the straight barrel Baron and Jr. Gent that I've done are actually fairly small. Here's a pic for comparison:
20055614256_P7200001%20-%20cropped%20-%20small.jpg
<br />

The first pen on the left is a Jr. Gent with a threaded (posting) end. The one next to it is the one shown above, and the one after it is a Cocobolo cigar.

Of course, this is just my opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom