Lightning Slimline

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from remington590

remington590

Woke up early to turn this for my fiance, shes been asking for me to make her one :biggrin: ..... I would show everyone but it won't allow my pic to upload and I can't delete this post lol... sorry for wasting your time...:confused:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hendu3270

I offered to post the pic for remington if he wanted to email it over. Here it is.

Good looking pen indeed, and I'm kinda partial to the setup you used. I like photos with a black base that reflects. Nice job all the way around.

Attachments

• remington590(Lightning).jpg
    remington590(Lightning).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:

D.Oliver

It looks like a sweet pen. The hardware and blank area great match. I think the black setup would be a good option for some pens. I don't think it is a good option for this pen however. Black on black makes it tough to see the pen. The white swirls really pop, but the pen itself is hard to see.

EDIT:

BTW Welcome to IAP Jacob. Looks like you're off to a great start.

Last edited:

D.Oliver

It looks like a sweet pen. The hardware and blank area great match. I think the black setup would be a good option for some pens. I don't think it is a good option for this pen however. Black on black makes it tough to see the pen. The white swirls really pop, but the pen itself is hard to see.

EDIT:

Just to clarify. When I said the black setup wasn't a good option for this pen. I was referring to the black backround in the photo.

Haynie

EDIT:

I don't agree. I like the image. on my monitor the pen is not swallowed by the back ground and the lighting is well done. Classy pen in a class image..

remington590

Thanks everyone! she said she got a lot of compliments today at work! Yea I experimented with a black and white background and for some reason I felt the black background looked better on the computer screen, on my cracked iPhone... not so much haha

Top Bottom