Ligero Experiment

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

I love holidays [:p] Have a couple of Emperor's on the finishing rack, then I tried to hide the threaded coupler and ditch the center ring on a couple of Liergo's. Didn't work they way I wanted, see photo 1. So I redid the caps. I will try again another day......

Back to the real grind tomarrow [V]
Thanks for looking, comments welcome [8D]

20061352742_lig_cust.jpg

20061352839_lig_cust2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi Anthony,

I see what you were trying to do, it looks like it worked to me…what didn’t work out for you? I like the rounded cap on the chocolate mint one very much…always pushing the envelope, that is part of the fun eh!!

vick

Good work Anthony. I agree the experiment with the Green looks a little off but the one with the brown material looks good to me. I personally find it best when removing the center band to replace it with some other accent, lamination, ect to add visual interest. For some reason the shape of the brown works for me. Bye the way they both look good with the standard cap as well.

PenWorks

Thanks for the comments. The green cap was cut a touch short and I didn't like the look when put together in the top photo, plus I didn't show in the photo, but when I rounded the cap, it got a little thin, so I knew it was going to be scrap. But after I recut it and put the original band back on, it did come back to life.

The brown one I almost kept it that way, but still wasn't happy with the overall capped appearence, close, but not 100%

I agree MIke, something needs to be down there at the end of the cap.

Bev, I do like the shape of the green as well, I made a dip pen in that shape for a customer, I am hoping they take the FP as well [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom