Ligero-def.-Spanish 1. light weight 2. fast

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Here is a couple of Ligero's, with all the good expensive blanks I have, these were made from freebies from go ol Bill at AZ Sil. :D

Desert Ironwood & Olivewood. Thanks Bill ;)

Now here is the good news, [:p] These are the last 2 of the ten kits I bought, the others have allready sold, so now is your chance to get in on a group order for these nice kits. It will be closing soon, so don't procrastinate [8D] If you want to see some other Ligero's look at Wayne's, they are really top notch.

You snooze, you loose [B)] Order today !

Thanks Fred, for the defeniction of Ligero, It is a very light weight roller ball, and has a great feel to it.

2004121515925_DSC00991.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred in NC

Nice pens, Anthony. Great wood, great finish, and very nice presentation in your pic. I just got some leather cases from BB, but yours are obviously more expensive cases with all the stitching.

jkirkb94

That's the thing with wood from Bill. They are wonderful blanks! I'm saving some of mine for more expensive kits and leaving some of my expensive wood for other projects! Beautiful pens! Kirk[8D]

WoodChucker

Anthony, those look great but you didn't have to put them together for me, I could have done that. But hey, what are friends for , right? [:D]

R.T.

wayneis

Kirk I see that you are doing Havana's and cigar's and Euro's any of those would look extremely nice with a BB blank and just think how much more it would be worth to a customer. BB's blanks will make almost any kit look good, as will blanks from some of our other suppliers who bring us such fantastic woods to play, oops work with.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom