• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 185
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 178
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kretzky

Fabulous again Brad! But does this one have a few 'spots' on the black next to the Ankh, or is it the photo/ my imagination? I prefer the gold, it seems to 'fit' more with the subject matter.
Please keep your outstanding work coming.

firewhatfire

Now lets see one reversed.:biggrin: Out of my league, but then again I thought kitless was for awhile. getting close to mastering it.

Love to see a visionary work, keep up the good work.

Akula

I'm a very big fan of ancient Egypt. This is to me, one of the most beautiful pens I've seen.

Very well done and Thank you for sharing

BradG

Now lets see one reversed.:biggrin: Out of my league, but then again I thought kitless was for awhile. getting close to mastering it.

Love to see a visionary work, keep up the good work.

Kitless are addictive arn't they?:cool:

Now you're just showing off :biggrin:

I do try :smile-big:

I just can't believe how cool these pens are. Thanks for sharing with us Brad.

They are very fun to make too , think i may start another today

You make some cool pens!

I do try :glasses-cool:

I'm a very big fan of ancient Egypt. This is to me, one of the most beautiful pens I've seen.

Very well done and Thank you for sharing

Thats nice to hear... I just need someone like you to spot it at a craft show :biggrin:

Like your others, amazing :cool:

Thanks for commenting

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
At the rate you are knocking these out, you'll have to buy you're own vinyl cutter soon!!:biggrin:

I normally prefer 'silver' over 'gold' but I think in this case I'd choose the gold one. I don't know why, perhaps it's the pictures.
I do however think you got the cap/body alignment absolutely perfect on this one. Well done again Brad. !!

BradG

At the rate you are knocking these out, you'll have to buy you're own vinyl cutter soon!!:biggrin:

I normally prefer 'silver' over 'gold' but I think in this case I'd choose the gold one. I don't know why, perhaps it's the pictures.
I do however think you got the cap/body alignment absolutely perfect on this one. Well done again Brad. !!

March lol. when im back from my hols im getting one

Think its because weve always seen Egyptians pictated by gold. Still i have a place in my heart for both :cool:

bluwolf

I agree with Steven on this one. I prefer white but the gold looks great. The possibilites seem endless with this process. Well done!

Mike

Top Bottom