Liberty with Ebonite???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim15

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

corgicoupe

I really like the LazerLinez kits. To me, the stainless steel is a bit lighter for a couple of reasons, and the finish rivals the plated kits. I have two Desire fountain pens that will be completed today. I'll post in a separate thread.

Jim15

I really like the LazerLinez kits. To me, the stainless steel is a bit lighter for a couple of reasons, and the finish rivals the plated kits. I have two Desire fountain pens that will be completed today. I'll post in a separate thread.

I agree. I like the fact that they are made by one of our members also. Looking forward to seeing your Desires.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Beautiful pen Jim. That is a very classy blank. I also have been very happy with the sets I have gotten from LazerLinez.

magpens

In my opinion, the Lazerlinez pen kits are extremely classy !!!

Your matchup with the Cebloplast is superb, Jim !!!!!

Jim15

Hi Jim..I also have some ceboplast rods. When I tried to drill them the material melted. Did you take any special precautions when you drilled or turned the rods. Thanks Darrell

Hello Darrell,
Yes that was a problem. I had to retract the bit numerous times and clean the material off. I found if you wait a minute after retracting the bit the material become hard and it's pretty easy to get it off. It's a bit of a hassle but worth it in the end. Thanks for viewing my post.

Top Bottom