Liberty dressed with Amboyna in NH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mikespenturningz

Just received a shipment from Constant for this Liberty Hardware Set. It doesn't disappoint, this hardware is rock solid as you would expect from him. Of course I didn't dress it in just anything this hardware deserves a really nice piece of Amboyna Burl.

il_570xN.572299305_kkh2.jpg

il_570xN.572299351_gnje.jpg

C&C welcomed as always.

Mike

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kyaggie

Beautiful pen! I absolutely love both the Liberty and Desire from Lazerlinez! That US stainless feels so solid and nice in your hands.

Mike

I absolutely agree on Lazerlinez hardware, it all feels solid. I have been making several of them lately including Marksman. I cannot wait for those to become available again. I plan on making these for the most part my higher end hardware. They are all simple and doesn't take away from the wood either.

Beautiful pen! I absolutely love both the Liberty and Desire from Lazerlinez! That US stainless feels so solid and nice in your hands.

Mike

Dan is absolutely right that is the ballpoint pen kit. He actually has 2 fountain and 2 rollerball kits that he makes. One of them is not available right now but will be soon. These are definitely premium hardware sets and they are very nice to use and Costant is great to deal with. You should check him out in the Vendors thread or at lazerlinez.com..

Top Bottom