Liberty Ballpoint

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LanceD

LanceD

Just got through with this Liberty pen. First time trying them out. Has a little weight to it but feels good to hold. Turned an M3 Cobaltium blank. Comments welcomed.

REb5oRm.jpg

cO7zmsz.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

Just got through with this Liberty pen. First time trying them out. Has a little weight to it but feels good to hold. Turned an M3 Cobaltium blank. Comments welcomed.

Great looking pen. Did you make that stand or buy it somewhere? Looks different than the ones I've seen.

LanceD

Great looking pen. Did you make that stand or buy it somewhere? Looks different than the ones I've seen.

Dan it's a regular single pen stand that's sold by a few individuals on this forum. I just cut it down to a smaller compact size then buffed and polished the edges.

ossaguy

That looks really sharp,wow!

I'd like to try that kit.How is that m3 material to turn? Will a woodchuck work good on it?

Steve

LanceD

That looks really sharp,wow!

I'd like to try that kit.How is that m3 material to turn? Will a woodchuck work good on it?

Steve

Very easy to turn and I did use my woodchuck and I couldn't ask for a better tool for the job. Only mistake I made......don't ever wear a white tee shirt while turning and sanding an M3 blank.........stains the heck out of it with the dust.

Top Bottom