Lever Action Patriot

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from qquake

qquake

These are my first Lever Action pens, one in antique nickel and one in antique brass. The blank is a Kirinite Patriot. I got the kits and blank from Exotic Blanks. I have put off making the Lever Action pens, because I thought they were a little gimmicky. But my nephew and his girlfriend are both gun enthusiasts, so I thought these would be perfect for them. My opinion of the kits has changed, they're actually very cool!

Attachments

• both01.jpg
    both01.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 155
  • both02.jpg
    both02.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 165
  • both03.jpg
    both03.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 170
  • 081.JPG
    081.JPG
    207.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 082.JPG
    082.JPG
    283.2 KB · Views: 184
  • 084.JPG
    084.JPG
    234 KB · Views: 171
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mecompco

Very nice, Jim. I have a lever action component set on hand but need to get around to center drilling my bushings--your post may have convinced me to get it done.

I, also, don't do "gimmick" pens, but the bolt-actions and lever-actions I can live with.

Thanks for sharing!

Regards,
Michael

Davidh14

I've gave several of these as well as the bolt actions for gifts. I have sold quite a few of each as well. Very nice pens! I'm sure they will love them!

Rockytime

Very nice, Jim. I have a lever action component set on hand but need to get around to center drilling my bushings--your post may have convinced me to get it done.<SNIP>

Regards,
Michael

What are you talking about drilling bushings? At my age I sometimes have Duh moments.

Thanks

mecompco

Very nice, Jim. I have a lever action component set on hand but need to get around to center drilling my bushings--your post may have convinced me to get it done.<SNIP>

Regards,
Michael

What are you talking about drilling bushings? At my age I sometimes have Duh moments.

Thanks

No problem! Any time I get new bushings, I use a 60* center drill to make them more accurate for use TBC (if they are available ready-made, and it's a pen I will make consistently, I will pay the extra for real TBC bushings).

Regards,
Michael

Top Bottom