lever action

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from triw51

triw51

I live in gun country so wanted to try this new pen and see how it sold. Toke one to church with me and a friend bought it on the spot so I think they will sell as a novelty item, I did not like the fit in my hand as I thing the step from the barrel to the nib is a big one IMHO.
From top to bottom: forest camouflage, wormy pecan from edohmann, deer antler and another pecan.
The pecan worm holes were filled with casings (wood dust left by the worms or bugs) that I hardened with thin CA as I turned down. The finish on the pecan and antler is BLO/CA.
C&C welcome

aapen1.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

I'm sure they'll sell like hotcakes. You'll probably have to get a bigger wallet to accommodate all that cash these will bring in.:biggrin:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
You dun good with that pecan wood.
Looks pretty good on that kit - I might have to make one of those for my brother who's a big hunter.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Nice quartet!

I have used mine on and off at work for about 6 weeks now. I love the etching - very nice quality IMO, bullet pens are not my cup of tea. BUT, it is a sturdy mechanism.

I actually hope Berea will used this mechanism in future designs as it feels very solid with no real "slop" in the click (Joe, ya reading this :tongue:).

Nice work with the blanks!

rossvh

They will sell really well. I have done 10 and sold them all within 2 weeks - all deer antler. I am curious how well the transmission will last but who knows. I agree with the fit - rather awkward - IMHO.

You did a great job with the pecan!
RossVH

triw51

They will sell really well. I have done 10 and sold them all within 2 weeks - all deer antler. I am curious how well the transmission will last but who knows. I agree with the fit - rather awkward - IMHO.

You did a great job with the pecan!
RossVH

Thank you for you kind words and out of 5 I made last Saturday I have 2 left. So they sell them selves.

Top Bottom