Let's Go Rangers!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Great Googly Moogly

With help from Keith (creativewriting) these babies are going to be gifts to the Rangers front office, (Nolan Ryan, Chuck Greenberg, Jon Daniels) TV announcers, radio announcers and of course, the manager Ron Washington as Thanks for an awesome season.

Oh, the cap is made of Ash (baseball bats are made from Ash and Maple mostly)

Go Rangers.

Attachments

• Let's Go Rangers.jpg
    Let's Go Rangers.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Those are sweet. I've always been a big Nolan fan, especially after he whipped Robin Ventura.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Those are great looking pens! I'm willing to bet that they will be very well received.

Maybe I should do something like that for my Indians if they ever give us another "awesome season":mad:.

Tom,
My mom called me as soon as Tom Grieve mentioned them. She said it was pretty cool.

I set my DVR to record it but for some reason my cable company changed the Rangers Game to another channel without changing the guide, so I recorded 4 hour of the Colorado/Georgia football game...

ToddMR

Ash is such a cool looking wood. I think the pens look terrific! So appropriate to make those caps with ash. Nicely done. Way to hit it out of the park lol.

Thanks Todd,

They are a very unique pen and Keith gets the credit for doing such a fabulous job.

So many people look at them, touch them and ask how did you get that leather off the ball and around the pen?

Lenny

Really well done!!!! :)

Now if the Rangers, given the opportunity, will just kick the Yankees butts, I'll be happy!!!

(disappointed red sox fan) :wink:

Top Bottom