Let the Sun Shine In!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

Yellow Sunflower Polymer Clay blank on a Sierra. HOpe it brightens up your day!! Thank you as always for looking!!!!

1_DSC01085_copy.jpg

1_DSC01086_copy.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GoatRider

That's awesome! Several times a day I log into this forum and see something new I want to learn.

Is there any information about how to make/ get those blanks? I didn't see anything in the "Pen Blank" section of the library.

bitshird

Toni that is a very Happy looking pen, I know it sound weird but it made me smile when it opened up. Great colors and the sunflowers are so cool.

PenPal

Toni,

Breath of fresh air as usual wandered all over the pen received a warm rambling feeling of complete peace with that outstanding design deliniated within by separation with togetherness a terribly difficult exercise in perfection. Since I am on page three my vision of your pen carries the very essence of a bumper season over here anything that can has flowered you know those special Summers that come along seldom with plentifull rain sufficient sunlight and the magical feeling you carry with you from childhood the world is enriched by your design and build.

Please enjoy on your return to America the close love of friends and family all the best for 2012.

Kind regards Peter.

GoatRider

My wife and I have too many hobbies, and I promised my father-in-law when he was dying "no new hobbies!"

However, I am allowed category drift, and also combining hobbies. I've worked with polymer clay to build both wargaming scenery and christmas ornaments. Now I'm going to have to make pens with it!

Not a new hobby.

Question for Toni- What brand of clay do you use? I was reading that FIMO classic was the way to go for Millifiori, since it's stiffer and holds patterns best. But now I see there's the new Kato Polyclay, designed by the queen of polymer clays, Donna Kato.

Top Bottom