Left over scrap Cherry Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Grizz

Grizz

Banned
Trying to squeeze out some more of the Cherry burl. I was able to make this Pencil extender. I'm going to market it to my golfing buddies as a Score Card Pencil... it has an eraser. :)

Attachments

• Cherry Burl 2011.jpg
    Cherry Burl 2011.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 312
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Jon, your pencil extender is way beautiful. Good work all around, however, I do have just one tenny tiny question, what is the eraser for? The Golfers I play with never make an error on their cards.:rolleyes::tongue::wink::cool:
Charles

bensoelberg

I've gotta agree with Charles, by the time I put pencil to scorecard, I've already lied at least once about my score...

Just kidding, I really like this idea. I've never seen this before, is it a kit or did you design/manufacture it yourself?

Grizz

Banned
I've gotta agree with Charles, by the time I put pencil to scorecard, I've already lied at least once about my score...

Just kidding, I really like this idea. I've never seen this before, is it a kit or did you design/manufacture it yourself?

I bought about 20 of these kits from PSI http://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKBFPCLCH.html a few years back. This was a left over from back then. My son and I made a bunch and he sold them at school (5th grade at the time) for $10 each. I kept half and he kept half the money.

socdad

The guys I play with can seem to be able to write the scores down more or less correctly , it's adding them up correctly that gives them problems! :rolleyes:

I work, if you can call it work, part time at a golf course and have sold a few of these "buffalo pencils"

Top Bottom