Leaves In Green

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rollerbob

Rollerbob

Ok, probably more fun to turn than se........ok, this was a lot of fun to turn and one of the most creative blanks I have had the pleasure to turn, thus far. Jeff(workingforwood) creations. Jeff, hope I did you right!!
Added a couple of better pictures of this amazing blank.

Attachments

• Leaf Blank 010.jpg
    Leaf Blank 010.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 187
  • Leaf Blank 015.jpg
    Leaf Blank 015.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 249
  • DCP_1143a.jpg
    DCP_1143a.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 149
  • DCP_1148.jpg
    DCP_1148.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
What ? I go out to a ballgame , and come back to this ? My friend Jeff , is making this stuff , and my other friend BOB , is turning them , and my other friend Neil , is saying it's all good ? I knew I shouldn't have posted that YEW pen . :biggrin:

Rants over . Great job Bob ! Great blank Jeff . I love seeing the work my friends are creating . I've got a couple of surprises in store for ya ! Good work Bob !

PR_Princess

That is one seriously cool looking pen Bob!

I can't imagine the skill and effort it took to make all of those little leaves! Jeff does some just amazing work.

Druid

Absolutely stunning, great collaboration work and awsome finish! Jeff, you are the MASTER Scroller, increadible!!

Last edited:

mickr

hey rollerbob, I luv your baby picture (avatar):biggrin: That blank is stunning & you did a good job turning & finishing

Rollerbob

Probably going to get spanked for bumping, but I added a couple of more pics. to orginal post. Jeff deserves a little recognition that's all.

Top Bottom