Learned a valuable lesson today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from epigolucky

epigolucky

I was commissioned to make a pen for our COO that is leaving for another hospital. Waiting profusely for the postal service to deliver (2 days late, holidays, what are you gonna do) I was able to get the pen completed and delivered by my deadline. One problem...I forgot to take a picture! Luckily another director snapped a pic and sent it to me but it doesn't come close into showing how awesome this pen looks. I honestly think this is the nicest pen I have made to date.

So I guess my lesson is: 1. Complete pen. 2. Take a good photo of the pen.

Anyhow, it is trustone azurite (spelling?) with a Jr Aaron in rhodium/bl Ti.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

epigolucky

I was commissioned to make a pen for our COO that is leaving for another hospital. Waiting profusely for the postal service to deliver (2 days late, holidays, what are you gonna do) I was able to get the pen completed and delivered by my deadline. One problem...I forgot to take a picture! Luckily another director snapped a pic and sent it to me but it doesn't come close into showing how awesome this pen looks. I honestly think this is the nicest pen I have made to date.

So I guess my lesson is: 1. Complete pen. 2. Take a good photo of the pen.

Anyhow, it is trustone azurite (spelling?) with a Jr Aaron in rhodium/bl Ti.

5df0b97e053da16c1e02623fc7a297cc.jpg

vtgaryw

I've done that. I've finished some pens I've been particularly happy with the night before a show, then ended up selling them first thing. I've been known to ask the customer to wait a sec while I snap a pic...

-gary

OZturner

Glorious Pen, Adam.
The Blank Looks Magnificent,
and I expect that the Fit and Finish are Equally Brilliant,
Love the Presentation Case,
Perhaps at some time you might be able to get a better Picture,
Congratulations,
Brian.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Hey Adam, the pen looks as good as described! Very excellent.

And, I also have a "few" pens that came out "nice" but I did not get the chance to take a good pic, or simply did not want to get out the photo tent and take the time for a good photograph.

I also suspect that some of the best penturners on IAP are not skilled at photography and simply not interested in that skill set. But their pens are works of art!

looking forward to seeing your future works! (Need to get the Indy Chapter going again).

Top Bottom