Leadwood.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from kkwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkwall

Hi All,

Another first for me today is Leadwood!

The markings are very nice, with good grain visibility.

200762518185_Leadwood%20european3%20%2025,06,07.jpg

2007625181842_Leadwood%20european2%2025,06,07.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hi Kenny, I think this is the first time I've commented about your pens. You really do great stuff just like Mark just north of you.
However, I think you and I will have to pay him a visit to see how he takes such good pics[:D][;)]

Cheers

kkwall

Hi Skiprat,

I have been admiring your work for a while now. You are a real craftsman.[8D

My pen photo's are poor. As soon as I perfect the pen making, I will start working on my photography![;)][}:)]

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Originally posted by kkwall
<br />Hi Skiprat,

My pen photo's are poor. As soon as I perfect the pen making, I will start working on my photography![;)][}:)]

Kenny there is nothing wrong with your pens, thats for sure. I've admired your site and the wonderful area you live for ages. My wife would kill to live there. I think she is dissapointed that you are already married[}:)]We are always logging onto Ruralscene to find our dream home.
The pic you posted that came up on the home page was near perfect though. I don't have the patience for digi cameras and techy stuff, so I just hand over to one of the kids.

One of these days I'm going to suggest a mini UK ' Bubbasville' where us UK lot could meet up. Every time I go to CS UK I think that would be a great place to meet fellow turners - well, across the road at that great little pub for lunch anyway[:D]

See what I mean about the techy stuff?[:eek:)] I have no idea how I mixed your post with my reply

kkwall

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback.

Skiprat - We are very lucky living here. The countryside is right on our doorstep, and when the weather is good (Which aint often) there is no better place to be! Makes me wonder why we are looking to move to Australia!![}:)][;)] But then I think of all the new wood I will be able to turn.[:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom