Lavender Corian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cherie

Cherie

I turned this Lavender Corian this morning while Scotty was still asleep. Nothing like quit time. Came out pretty good I think.

Attachments

• P1170226.jpg
    P1170226.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 335
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

I'm with pianomanpj. I'm not a big corian fan, but I do like that one. Although, I don't know what jelly belly jelly beans are.:confused:

jd99

nice looking pen, i gave up on corian , everytime i assembled the pen it split. Any body thats successful with that stuff deserves a medal IMO.
I just started using corian and noticed that on my first two pens, I solved the issue by pressing the Nib and Final into the tubes before I turned the blank (this sizes the tube) then removed then Nib and Final and turned the blanks had no cracking after that.

Ya just have to make sure you don't get the ends mixed up so when you assemble the pen you are putting the Nib and Final back in the tube ends that have been sized.

jd99

I went out yesterday evening, and turned a couple corian of pens.

Here they are:

These are now my economy line of pens, my low end or entry level product (or whatever you want to call it), this is what I have been selling the most at the shows around my area. (well it was the cheaper wood blanks, but now it's going to be corian, and cheaper wood blanks)
The Picture is a little over exposed, and out of focus (Phone Camera) :rolleyes:
corian pens.jpg

ALA

Nice! One of the first pens I made was Corian. I took it to work for "show and tell" and a guy had to have it. Good picture too :biggrin:

Top Bottom