Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Old Griz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Here is another Platinum Jr Gent FP.. Lava Acrylic blank
blank was sanded to 600 grit then polished with automotive rubbing and then polishing compound, then plastic polish and Ren wax
Picture just does not do it justice.. the blank is fiery brown with gold undertones and red swirls that the camera just would not pick up..

2005415173832_LavaJrGent.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ryannmphs

You never cease to amaze me Tom! (and don't ever stop!!!)
That pen looks like it has a light inside that is making it glow, COOOOOL (or is that DROOOOL)

Ryan

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
That's a KEEPER, but I know you can do better. I will be happy to send you my mailing address if you would like to get rid of these prototypes (at no charge, of course).

Really, Tom, the pen beams. Should sell really well. Nice conservative color with ZIP!

driften

Great Job! I made a Americana Classic from CSUSA with that blank and everybody that sees it loves it. But its a totally diffrent pen in the sun light and then their jaw hits the ground. I am not supprised the photo does not do yours justice!

Thumbs

I had voiced some concerns over your proposed method for picture taking, remember? [;)]I think I'll have to rethink those objections after seeing your latest series of pictures. [:D] Grand work, <b>Tom</b>! Still envied by so many........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom