Lava Fossils

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rdunn12

rdunn12

Rotini noodles cast in red Alumilite on a satin white Euro.Comments welcome.Sorry El Mostro just had to try this one.Great idea.

20084725949_lavafoss.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ElMostro

Originally posted by rdunn12

Rotini noodles cast in red Alumilite on a satin white Euro.Comments welcome.Sorry El Mostro just had to try this one.Great idea.
20084725949_lavafoss.jpg

Ronald, nice combination. Don't you like how both materials turn so nicely?

Eugene

bitshird

OK I was wrong, The idea does have merit, the pen looks great, I like your red, it has a good depth of color, nice turning job as well:):):)

thetalbott4

Before PR became popular for encapsulating stuff we dream up to turn, it was CA. People covered anything in CA and turned it. All sorts of wierd things got covered in CA to the point where somebody, not sure who, gave the greatest quote I've seen (IMHO) on IAP : "If I can get enough CA on it, I could turn a fart" That was as best as I remember it, but you see my point. We cant be far off if we are at Rotini noodles. I love how creative the people on this forum are. Looks great and the average person wouldnt believe that was noodles unless you showed em. Very cool!

rdunn12

Yes Eugene it turns very well,I was surprised.I thought that it would be harder to turn than it was.Wait,I have some Fruit Loops in the pantry,gotta go.:D

Top Bottom