The latest Pen I made

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from EdwinSSIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwinSSIV

Well...it has been almost 3 weeks now that I have been turning pens!
I have turned now 20 pens with 46 new blanks and kits![:0]
I am having a blast;)
Thanks to all of you I am spending tons of money in trying new ideas and designs![:p]
Here is the latest pen Herring Bone design and the only picture that turned out half way decent from my cheap digital camera...I will have nicer pics when I get the film developed from my 35mm camera.

Image Insert:
20064715445_Herring%20Pen.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jssmith3

Hi Ed, your pen is beautiful to say the least, I haven't tried this yet but soon will. I am here in Albuquerque so I guess we are neighbors in a way [:)]
great job.
Janet :)

pete00

from what i can see, looks pretty good, nice job.
what kind of wood.

glad your having a blast spending money, want to talk to my wife and explaine thats a good thing.[:D][:D][:D]

gerryr

Looks very nice. If you don't already have it, download Picasa2, it's free, and will allow you to crop the photo really tight to eliminate most of the background. You can also do a lot of other tricks with it too.

EdwinSSIV

Originally posted by pete00
<br />from what i can see, looks pretty good, nice job.
what kind of wood.

glad your having a blast spending money, want to talk to my wife and explaine thats a good thing.[:D][:D][:D]

It is Red Cedar, Ash and I think it was Kiatt...I will check tonight when i get home.
I am really getting the CA finsh down now [:D]

EdwinSSIV

Originally posted by jssmith3
<br />Hi Ed, your pen is beautiful to say the least, I haven't tried this yet but soon will. I am here in Albuquerque so I guess we are neighbors in a way [:)]
great job.
Janet :)
We sure are Janet!
Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Looks very nice. If you don't already have it, download Picasa2, it's free, and will allow you to crop the photo really tight to eliminate most of the background. You can also do a lot of other tricks with it too.
Thanks! I will get it. I just through this on while at work...shhhhhh don't let the boss know![B)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom