Latest Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Wright

Wright

This is my latest pen. Thanks for looking. C & C always welcome. IMG_0113 (3).JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

Nice, but it looks like you have the lower barrel flip flopped or you turned it well beyond the bushings...? Nice looking pen though

You know I have done that same thing. It was finally pointed out to me but I didn't realize that some pens have a different size bushing for each end of the lower barrel. This was pointed out to me here on this site too. I really thanks all of you for your insight and wisdom here pointing out what is simple to you but the things that us new turners do without even knowing it!

Wright

Yes, I noticed that turning right down to the bushing for the lower barrel, once finished and put together, top side of lower barrel is a little below the bushing mark. I will measure that same bushing with others that I have. Thanks for the comments and thanks for looking.

jasontg99

Nice, but it looks like you have the lower barrel flip flopped or you turned it well beyond the bushings...? Nice looking pen though

I noticed the same thing. But this is how we get better. I bet you never make this mistake again. Look forward to seeing your next pen!

Jason

Top Bottom