Latest out of the shop!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LarryDNJR

LarryDNJR

Black and Gold Web Trustone on Broadwell Nouveau Sceptre with Black Titanium and 22kt Gold Fountain Pen

Completed this custom ordered pen last night for a client at work. He is really happy with the pen he received this morning.

LarryDNJR

Attachments

• Black and Gold Web Trustone on Broadwell Nouveau Sceptre with Black Titanium and 22kt Gold Fount.jpg
    Black and Gold Web Trustone on Broadwell Nouveau Sceptre with Black Titanium and 22kt Gold Fount.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 316
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LarryDNJR

Thank you for all the compliments! To be honest this was my first Tru-Stone I've worked with. I tried making one other before but had an issue with the hole getting drilled to large. I did drilled this one in steps and very carefully turned it down to shape. Polishing went fairly smoothly with the wet micro-mesh and buffing on my cotton wheels. I'm very happy with the results. Was almost hard to hand the pen over. :)

squirltwohd

The blank and kit work well, I think. Very impressive finish on the Tru-Stone too !!:good::good::good:

I checked your website and was reading your quote " I have to stop giving them away". I thought it was just my problem that I love turning the pens and then give them away, but I see I'm not alone. I've started to turn 2 of each pen so that I have 1 to put in my pen case for show. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom