Latest Metal

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

I have to work on better photos for these latest pens and they will have to be an outdoor shot but it is raining again here and will have to wait till Wed. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Toni

John~my mother lives in South Plainfield my brother/family are in Long Valley. I would love to move to that area of New Jersey. Maybe you have herd of my brother,
Eric Frenchman. He has a blog(mostly politics..shhhh) and a die hard Bruce fan as well. Look forward to the photos!!

jttheclockman

Hi Toni

I left this posting because I do not know how to totally delete the entire thing and I think it can only be done by a moderator. So I will probably just place the photos here later.

South Plainfield is a small family oriented town and it has changed some over the years since I moved here about 30 years ago. I do not know your brother and am sure he is as talented as you. I have 4 more years till retirement and will be looking to move to some warmer climate year round. Haven't made my mind up yet as to where.

cdbakkum

John, You are welcome to consider Arizona as a place to retire. If interested I will be happy to send you some info. Carl

Top Bottom