Latest Blank Canvas by Jessie and Marla

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dustaway

Dustaway

Turned this today got it a while back from classic nib really like it.
06297a59.jpg

3ffa4358.jpg

2b4eaf3f.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

I'm so blown away by these pens and the talent behind them. Now that's ART!

Are the scenes painted directly on the brass tube and then cast in clear acrylic? You then turn the acrylic down to size and polish?? These are absolutely beautiful!

OKLAHOMAN

Are the scenes painted directly on the brass tube and then cast in clear acrylic? You then turn the acrylic down to size and polish?? These are absolutely beautiful!

Yes Jessie the artist paints paints the tubes, and then Marla (Crickett) cast them, I agree absolutely beautiful.

Gofer

They look great, I am looking forward to seeing more of these made as Roy gets them from Marla & Jesse.

I have seen a couple of teaser pics that will blow us away if they look as good as I think they will.

Dustaway, I think the biggest problem you will have with that pen is deciding wether to sell it or keep it in your personal collection. Great work.

Bruce

Jester777

Thanks so much for posting, I love seeing my work and the pens it turns into! Would love to see more in more natural, gentler lighting.

OKLAHOMAN

Here is a picture of the blank before turning and assembly. Might give a better view of the Raven.

Attachments

• IMG_3074.jpg
    IMG_3074.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 89
Top Bottom