latest acrylic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RonInSpringTX

RonInSpringTX

howdy dudes & dudettes!! The latest of the acrylic I've started turning. A purple/black cigar (obviously) Love this stuff!! (Still not giving up on wood though!!):D:D Was gonna use a rhodium kit on it as well as a couple of finished Polaris blanks I've finished, but, alas, PSI screwed up my order, they dunno where it is, been 10 days since shipped. Oh well!! Hope you like!!

200832071357_purpleblackacry01a.jpg

200832071443_purpleblackacry02.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RonInSpringTX

Charles/dalecamino, got the pens this afternoon. They shipped 'em via postal service, I guess 'cuz I only ordered 3 polaris T/N pen & 3 polaris T/N pencil kits. I wished they'd used the Priority Mail, it's a little more but I'd had 'em in 3 days (like http://www.woodnwhimsies.com/ uses.) Have you checked their site?? pretty good prices & shipping!!

randyrls

Originally posted by RonInSpringTX

howdy dudes & dudettes!! The latest of the acrylic I've started turning. A purple/black cigar (obviously) Love this stuff!! (Still not giving up on wood though!!):D:D Was gonna use a rhodium kit on it as well as a couple of finished Polaris blanks I've finished, but, alas, PSI screwed up my order, they dunno where it is, been 10 days since shipped. Oh well!! Hope you like!!

Ron; Very nice and excellent photo!

Top Bottom