Latest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dkarcher

dkarcher

This is a pen I made for my wife's cousin for his retirement. It is a Platinum Sedona from AS on a Legionaire Blank from CS. Pictures are a little fuzzy but I was in a hurry as this had to get out in the mail.
1_IMG_2180b.jpg
1_IMG_2181b.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Dennis I love the color of the pen and you did a great job on the fit and finish. I am just getting into trying my hand at metal pens. Can you tell us where you got the blank and how did you turn it and what was your finishing techniques?? Thanks for showing.

dkarcher

Dennis I love the color of the pen and you did a great job on the fit and finish. I am just getting into trying my hand at metal pens. Can you tell us where you got the blank and how did you turn it and what was your finishing techniques?? Thanks for showing.

John, the blank is from Craft Supplies USA part number 479-1012. It is an acrylic blank that I picked up at the Woodworking show last month. Finished by wet sanding to 12K mm and renwax.

jttheclockman

Dennis

My mistake. I must have metal on my mind because that is what I want to try. It sure looked like metal in the first photo. Great job with it though.

Top Bottom