Last week's work

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dexter0606

dexter0606

We're getting ready to do our first ever show and my wife told me "you need more skinny acrylic pens". I always do as I'm told so despite my lack of enthusiam for the Slimlines I went for it. WWW is now selling a dressed up version, the Elegant Slimline. I kinda like this one.
I also threw in a couple of Cigars.
The first four (L-R) are Elegant Slims. Iridescent Silver Inlace, Radiant Red acrylic, Black & Bronze upper with black barrel, and Spring Lavender acrylic.
Fifth is a standard Slimline in yellow with black swirl acrylic.
Sixth is a Hybrid Cigar in a Cosmic Star acrylic blank. And lastly is a Chrome Ultra Cigar in a Buckeye Burl that I picked up at Berea.
But before I got to these I had an order for 8 Celtic Knot Cigars in memoriam for a good friend and neighbour that passed away a few weeks ago. They are for the brothers and pall bearers.
And............
I had an order for a "Roman History" style rollerball that parents wanted for their son who just started university. It's a Flat Top, Screw Cap Rollerball with Corinthian band in Beige Corian with black Styrene accents. Decalled and protected with CA.
Jeff

Attachments

• DSCN4524.jpg
    DSCN4524.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 236
  • Pen 126 - Group.jpg
    Pen 126 - Group.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 227
  • Pen 133 - 1.jpg
    Pen 133 - 1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 231
  • Pen 133 - 2.jpg
    Pen 133 - 2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 155
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Steve Busey

Great looking batch, Jeff!

What kinda woods did you use for the knot pens? I'm guessing pickguard was your segment divider.

dexter0606

Steve
The knots are made from cherry. I used black and white styrene sheet for the accents in the knot. The styrene is great because it comes in a bunch of different thicknesses.
The pen barrel is black walnut, the cap is black walnut and cherry

Jeff

Top Bottom