Last one, today.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

This will be my last plastic pen for a while, I'm just to dang slow at it. So I'm back to turning wood. Statesman Jr.
JrStatesman.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

RT, Come on, Your just getting real good at it [:D] That's a nice one. I just did the same celluloid last night, only in a 10K Gent jr. The last six Statesman / Gent jr. I sold were some type of resin. They do take allot longer to make than wood. But I think it's worth it. Nice job

WoodChucker

Thanks Anthony, yeah they do good, but I miss the smell of wood turning. [:D] I know it sounds stupid, but I feel like I'm cheating when I turn plastic instead of wood. I guess that will pass once I sell my first pen. [:D]

R.T.

jkirkb94

R.T. , the women definitely<u></u> like the acrylics. I work with both men and women and when I show off my collection, the women remark on the acrylics and the men seem to prefer the woods. Yeah the resins do smell but sure are nice once they are polished to 12000 MM! And the variety of colors![:0] Kirk [8D]

WoodChucker

Yeah I've already notice the Lady's like the plastic much more then the wood. And I'll definitely make more, but right now I'd like to get my inventory up a little, just in case someone wants to see what I have. And the plastic is really slowing me down. Foe me, I can make at least 4 or 5 from wood in the same time it takes me to make one plastic. Plus, I'm knew at this and the plastic makes me a little nervous still, guess I just need more time on the job. [:D]

R.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom