Last one for 2009

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ldb2000

ldb2000

This is one of my Telesto series pens with click operation and a beautiful BOW burl blank I bought from someone here on the IAP . It has a CA finish . These click mechanisms are the smoothest clickers I have ever used .
This is a late Christmas present for my best friend if she ever stops long enough to pick it up , She's a long haul trucker and I only get to see her a couple of times a year . She loves BOW and I had made her a BOW cigar last year but someone walked off with it in a truck stop somewhere , She was heartbroken so I hope this makes up for it .

1_clicktelesto1.jpg

1_clicktelesto2.jpg

As always , comments are welcome .

!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodenDragon

Local Chapter Leader
Beautiful as always! Nice way to wrap up the year...

Where is the click mechanism from? A kit or some type of special order?

Have a great New Years my friend!!

ldb2000

Thanks for the kind words Rob and Mike . I get these mechanisms from Richard Greenwald at http://richardlgreenwald.com/ . They are the nicest clickers I have ever used , they are silky smooth .The only problem with them is you have to make a coupler to size them up to anything larger then a slimline size pen .

mickr

superb pen..lovely as usual..a best friend is a real blessing, and your pen is up to the job of saying you appreciate her friendship

ldb2000

Thanks guys . Yes it is great having her as a best friend . She has been there several times for me , so when she said that her BOW cigar went missing I told her I would make her something special to replace it with and I think this one will do it .

Last edited:

Oldwagon

Your pens are always great.Love to see what is next.I hope to do something like that this year.I am sure she will love the pen. Todd

Top Bottom