Last Minute....whew!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

Some last minute items, as always...plan ahead and a vendor completely drops the ball and then you have to make extra time somewhere in order to make sure Christmas can be delivered! Won't mention the vendor name, just won't ever order anything from them again....money has power.

Here is the newest blank, and I figured it would look pretty good on a gold kit, so the Jr. Gent I kits I had ordered way back when got the pick. I'm pretty safe showing this one, person that will receive doesn't even understand the internet.

Closed: Yellow Frog

Open: Yelow Frog Jr. Gent I Gold rollerball

This should probably be in the "Other Things We Make" section, but that would be an additional post, and I still have baking to do(yup, I'm an Apple Pie master!!)
This isn't a apple pie, but it does look shined up---and people do like shined up stuff!
Normal shot:

Close-up on the Blue Skies blank:

Thanks for looking, and I hope everyone has a great Christmas!
As always, feel free to C&C....you can even click on the photo's and then view them in any size you feel like(up to really big!)

Scott (took a month to get the shaving set) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Thanks everyone!!!

Not sure where that name came from, but I promise I haven't taken anything that could alter my mind for at least 20years:rolleyes:

Scott (no LSD in my cereal) B

Top Bottom