The Last of the Metals

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

Well this is the last metal sleeving in my series and I happen to think it is the best. It is a copper braided sleeving cast in clear poly resin. I put it on a couple copper kits which I hope the plating holds up. It has a clear epoxy coating of some kind on the kit parts so that is a plus. The kits used were a hybrid satin copper/ copper cigar, a copper cigar, and a satin copper/copper sierra. As always thanks for looking and all comments are welcomed. Again the shine of the blank makes for a tough photo but I am sure you will get the feel of the material.

IMGP0602.jpg

IMGP0608.jpg

IMGP0609.jpg

IMGP0614.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Padre

Those are gorgeous! Way to go. I love the contrasting/complementing colors as well. Wow. Gives us 'newbies' something to strive for.

greggas

The look great...I love copper..it is not always easy to integrate copper trimmed pen parts but you did it very well.

I am curious what exactly the copper braid is from. A type of wire sheath??

congrats on a well done job

Rfturner

It reminds me of copper colored carbon fiber. The overall look is simple elegance. It walks the line over the top and not enough to a tee. That kline is hard to acheive but these pens are dead in the middle of that line between.

Keep turning them they look great

Top Bottom