Last of the holiday pens I believe delieved today by 2pm

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Karin Voorhis

Karin Voorhis

Here is a wallstreet II with a blank from Alton and Charlie. trust me the pen looks better no scratches and seems I better clean up my wood prop since it got dust all over it. Buyers wife was thrilled and the buyer thinks I forgot so it will be a big surprise on Friday Morning:biggrin: they are friends and I set it up that way after I found out that it was order for himself. BLO/CA finish.

Thanks in advance for any and all comments. Look any insight to better my work.

Attachments

• bruces copy.jpg
    bruces copy.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Karin Voorhis

Congrats to you as well. and yes I had 60 stock pens and have maybe 10 left wow I am proud happy and have a bit of an ego this season. hahaha

Karin Voorhis

I am pretty low end and lower prices with a couple of friends this year that "HAVE BIG MOUTHS" I believe that was the key because I myself I am surely no sales person. I love to give things away but sell not so good.

jaeger

I am pretty low end and lower prices with a couple of friends this year that "HAVE BIG MOUTHS" I believe that was the key because I myself I am surely no sales person. I love to give things away but sell not so good.

I am no pro by any means. Most of my sales are turning out to be return customers. I always carry at least one personal pen with me and show it off often. I always have business cards to hand out.

Set your prices and stick with it.

Top Bottom