Last 2 for the year,Happy new year to all!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKLAHOMAN

Finally felt good enough to get out to the shop this afternoon for a while. The Emperor is dressed in one of ed4copies wedding blanks and the Statesmen in one of my cactus blanks.Painted the tubes pearl white on the Emperor and it really popped the pearl on the blank. The cactus as my usuall is clear and painted tubes and inside blank along with tinting the epoxy.

20081124621_small.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

"Talking with my teeth out" Yep we old coggers,damn now have to wipe the dribble off my chin, can show you young wippersnappers we can still get our skew up.
Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Nice work, old man!! [:D]

Mather323

I have ordered a catus blank and now I having a hard time waiting after seing you fine work. I can only hope to do as well as you did. I sure know that pen kit I am buying for it.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by Mather323
<br />I have ordered a catus blank and now I having a hard time waiting after seing you fine work. I can only hope to do as well as you did. I sure know that pen kit I am buying for it.

Pay close attention to the "dyed epoxy" part of Roy's statement. I have turned a number of "see throughs" - none as nice as HIS!!!

Do it HIS way, it might look great on the FIRST try!!!

Nice work, Roy.

Oh, and thanks for "plugging" my white pearl - it IS the best white pearl out there, I have tried them all!!! (It's imported, we don't make it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom