Laser Engraved Golden Retriever - CA Finish

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

I found this image to display well. I have sold several with CA finish for $60 and pen plus finish for $50. Burn rate 55 and used the rotary jig. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Golden Retriever Executive.jpg
    Golden Retriever Executive.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 763
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Lovely !!! . I really like dog pens and this one is fantastic and very different from the ones I have.

Last edited:

TonyL

Thank you. The key for me was finding the right image. I would be happy to share it with all.

magpens

Yes, indeed ... it's important to get the right image.

Any other images you have done ? . Particularly of animals.

Do you fill the engravings with CA'd coffee grounds or anything like that ?

Burb

Very nice indeed!! Since you offered, I'd love a copy of that image. I really like how it turned out.

gimpy

Thank you. The key for me was finding the right image. I would be happy to share it with all.

Hi Tony, this is good timing. I have a golden that I must send to the rescue shelter as she has become to aggressive towards my Weimaraner, sending her to the vet for stitches and I spent five days in the hospital due to back stain. She sent my Weimaraner to the vet twice in ten days. She is a really good girl when she is by herself, I'm really going to miss her..I would really like advantage of your offer to share you golden lab logo. Many thanks in advance. Terry

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Wonderful pen and cool image Tony. I don't need it, but it looks like you have a list of others that would appreciate it.

Very nice!

TonyL

Golden Retriever Image for Laser Engarver

Hi Tony, this is good timing. I have a golden that I must send to the rescue shelter as she has become to aggressive towards my Weimaraner, sending her to the vet for stitches and I spent five days in the hospital due to back stain. She sent my Weimaraner to the vet twice in ten days. She is a really good girl when she is by herself, I'm really going to miss her..I would really like advantage of your offer to share you golden lab logo. Many thanks in advance. Terry

Sorry to hear about your Weimaraner and golden. I am about to buy our 5th - won't be available until spring/early summer. In fact, my breeder is in Ligonier, PA (Hillocks Goldens Home - Hillock Goldens - Golden Retrievers - Ligonier, Pennsylvania ). I have a German pointer rescue (after losing our last 2 goldens..still on my FB page). I hope they will get along.

I have attached the image for all. Just remember, it has to be sized the way you like it and I used a rotary jig (with the cheap Chinese laser engraver). Whenever I search for an image, I use the key words,"Black and White Golden Retriever Drawing." Replace golden retriever with whatever you are looking for. I think this is a pretty primitive way of search for clip art, but it's free and it works. I am sure there are thousands of other sources.

Much success.

Attachments

• Golden Retriber.JPG
    Golden Retriber.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:

gimpy

Sorry to hear about your Weimaraner and golden. I am about to buy our 5th - won't be available until spring/early summer. In fact, my breeder is in Ligonier, PA (Hillocks Goldens Home - Hillock Goldens - Golden Retrievers - Ligonier, Pennsylvania ). I have a German pointer rescue (after losing our last 2 goldens..still on my FB page). I hope they will get along.

I have attached the image for all. Just remember, it has to be sized the way you like it and I used a rotary jig (with the cheap Chinese laser engraver). Whenever I search for an image, I use the key words,"Black and White Golden Retriever Drawing." Replace golden retriever with whatever you are looking for. I think this is a pretty primitive way of search for clip art, but it's free and it works. I am sure there are thousands of other sources.

Much success.

Thanks Tony, Sadie is in her new temporary home until she can get adopted out to a good one pet family. Home. This is the hardest thing I every had to do..I can't understand how parents can give their children up for adoption ".......sad day for Sadie and me. I've been crying since the time I woke up this morning..sorry for leaning on your shoulder. Buy the way, thanks for the image. Can't wait to try it, so thank you. Terry

TonyL

Been there, when I had to put down a 5 month old golden who made the cover of a magazine/catalogue with my 95 year old grandmother holding him. He had idiosyncratic aggression. The breeder insisted we put him down. It killed me but he was biting and growling despite all of the training (and have had dogs my whole life).
Tucker the younger brother of the two brothers was healthy one day, and died 10 days later from an aggressive form of blood cancer. That was 3 years ago..I am just getting over it now. We lost his older brother, last September, but he was almost 13. I we love Sutton, our pointer rescue, but I miss our goldens. I hope your grieving is brief. I even ask my wife if we can take Sadie. But we will be traveling for a while on and off, and we like the puppy experience. Be well, but it's okay to be sad.

gimpy

It turned out Sadie had cancer, and it was in her brain, there for she had no control. Unlike humans, cancer in animals is on a number system. Hers was a 10 out of 10. May she Rest In Peace

ps: after finding out about the cancer, we were able to get her back for her final days. May she Rest In Peace

Last edited:

Larryreitz

Thank you very much Tony. We lost our Golden a little more than a year ago. At a craft show I talked to a fellow who does laser engraving. Looks like he'll be getting some business from me.
Larry

TonyL

You are welcome. My mourning is "over" and we are getting another one in the spring. I just love the breed. I think you guys saw these. We already name him Gabriel after the angel.

I sold about 8 of the dog prints and 6 of the engraved golden retriever pens at the show/fund raiser. There's one two pens plus finish ones in there among the engraved pens that I sold for $55.

With CA finish they were $60 each, but I donated 15% of the all pen proceeds to the host of the show, Canine Assistants.

Special thanks to Kenneth Wines for the custom blanks and Chad Schimmel for filling a large order of Professors.

Attachments

• For Canine Assistants.jpg
    For Canine Assistants.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Top Bottom