Largest Order to Date

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

At least for custom pens anyway. This was the reason why I couldn't do much for the bash this year. I had other pen orders to fill plus I was under the gun to get these done. 10 pens in total. 7 Fountain and 3 Rollerballs.

Forgive the lackluster photography. I was in a hurry to get them to the post office so I didn't use my tripod and shot indoors which I don't normally do.

3 Were in one of my blanks called Ocean Sunrise:

FP

RB

Group Shot

3 were in one of my blanks called Mocha Swirl:

FP

RB

Group Shot

The final 4 were in Cumberland Ebonite:

FP

RB

Group Shot

All Together

Thanks for looking!!!

Woohoo!! In the time it took me to type out this post I got an email from the customer that bought these. Not only does he love them, but he just put in an order for 6 more! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Thank you ALL for the kind words!! I still can't believe just how fast things have taken off with this 1 customer.

That's an impressive group. I love the mocha!! :good:

Thanks Bob! So does this customer. 3 of the six he just ordered are to be just like the Cumberland ebonite, but in the Mocha.

It's too bad about not getting im the bash.I would've liked to see how my blank stacked up against your casts.Amazing pens Brooks.

Thanks Dale. Once things settle down with all my pen orders (I have another 6 to make on top of the 6 just ordered!) I'll make the blank I had in mind and post it. I think I had a cool idea for it to.

jyreene

When you put in your next Cumberland order let me know so I can get in on it.

Nice to see them all finished and not sitting on your thread spool rack!

Time for you birthday pen!

Brooks803

When you put in your next Cumberland order let me know so I can get in on it.

Nice to see them all finished and not sitting on your thread spool rack!

Time for you birthday pen!

Will do. I do have some left over from this order.

Yeah that spool rack was maxed out! I need to buy another since I have so many unfinished projects.

Yes it is!

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
I started reading this post without looking to see who it was by....as I got down to the second photo I knew it was done by Jonathan. Outstanding workmanship my friend. Top notch all around.

Top Bottom