Large pen order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished turning the last 50 cigars of a 65 pen order( the other 15 are comfort pens-no grip- at the engravers. See the attached photo of the cigars in cocobolo. It was tedious on the last 15 or so, but I proudly say I did NOT skip a step on one of them. I am really good at the turning and assembly of the cigar pen, now.
Glenn
200518114234_Copy%20of%2050%20cigars%20cocobolo.jpg

).

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gregory Huey

What a nice order. I go crazy when I get one for 10 or so. I would bet you could turn and assemble a cagar pen blind folded. What are you seeing in your sleep at night, that is if you have had time for any.

tipusnr

Nice work. Machine-like consistency with personal (individual) attention to detail. I am awed by your patience and perserverance. I can't make five of the same pen without wanting to scream and shut down the shop!![8D]

jkirkb94

Wow, a 50 pen order!!! How long did it take? Did you do some sort of assembly line turning or [?] Who ordered 50? What car are you going to buy with the profit? Lexus or Mercedes[:D][:D] Congratulations on the sell AND on just getting them done. Kirk[8D]

PenWorks

Congrats, on the order and fine job completing IT. 50 of anything is a tufiie. But you picked a good kit and a good wood to do it.

wpenm

Congratulations on a job well done. On your next big order give me a call. I would be more than happy to cash in, I mean help, with an order of that size. They look great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom