Large Mouth Bass

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKLAHOMAN

You never know what you will run into at at show.A few weeks ago I was at a show and had a customer who wanted buy 2 of my least expensive cigar pens and he asked about the finish. I told him CA and explaned the hardness and he asked if I could make him the same pens with no finish.Of course this peaked my intrest to as why and it turns out he likes to do minature painting.(Do you see the light going on?)We made a deal and I sent him 2 unfinished pens for him and a "few" blanks for me.This is the first one I finished this week. Six coats lacquer. I have some more drying.

20076823912_bass.jpg

Here are a couple that I have'n started a finish on yet

200768232349_bass1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

Oh man, are you lucky. The paintings and pen look great. I would love to see a close up picture of the bass. Sure looks like it has some great detail. Wished I knew someone that painted like that.

OKLAHOMAN

Close-up just for you Les

200768233134_bass2.jpg
<br />
Originally posted by les-smith
<br />Oh man, are you lucky. The paintings and pen look great. I would love to see a close up picture of the bass. Sure looks like it has some great detail. Wished I knew someone that painted like that.

GaryMGg

Roy,
H-O-L-Y C-O-W! [:0]
Remember when I wrote you just keep getting better and better.
Forget it, there may not be more "better" left [:D]
That's fantastic.
Good on ya. I see great sales in your future. [8D][^]
Gary

Fred

Roy ... 1st - Very nice pens you have here. 2nd - PLEASE ask the painter associate of yours to join up with us here on the FOURM as I am sure he can make a whole bunch of guys very happy with his "services!"

Or, you could ask him first and then post contact information here if he is interested in some more business.

Just a suggestion ... [:D]

GBusardo

WOW!! I love it!! I would love one of them for myself :) Not sure of the market for one of them though, only because the price might be too high.

OKLAHOMAN

Cav,
My autograph and a dollar can't get you a down payment for an expresso at Starbucks[:D].
Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Roy,

Dang, to think I knew you back before you were famous! I KNEW I should have gotten your autograph. [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom