Laminated Exotic wood Cigar Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cj_cmkwood

cj_cmkwood

This pen turned out very nice, and finished with CA Glue. Just had to show it off. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Cigar Pen.jpg
    Cigar Pen.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 836
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Looks like a LOT of little pieces....you are very patience to do something like this, that's for sure! Nice finish too!!!

Scott (cut one, and then look for it) B

gbpens

Beautifully executed! The cigar pen was an excellent choice for your lamination. Hope you did not glue your fingers together.

jttheclockman

Thanks much for the compliments. The blank was made by me too.

That is even better. My question is would you be willing to come over to the segmented forum and bring your pen and maybe give us some insight as to how you made the blank??/ You can share as much or as little as you would like. There is no pressure here. If you would like to show any jigs or tool setups that would be great also. In the segmenting forum we are all trying to learn new techniques or at least improve on some old ones. We have a few segmenters now that are traveling down this exciting road and are willing to share with us all. If not it is understood. But come by anyway and at least post your pen there.

What I tried to do when I pushed hard to get that seperate forum going was to keep as much segmented pens and info in one place so that if anyone else wants to jump in on the fun they have a specific place to go to see such fine work and also maybe pick up some tips and insights.

Hope to see you there. thanks for showing your great looking pen.

Top Bottom