Label cast Jr. Statesman FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Blind_Squirrel

A friend has a son in a military academy. He asked me to cast the schools logo and put his sons name on his sons first FP

JrStatesman1-101208.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dkelley

Great looking pen Scott. What type of material did you print his name on for the lower barrel? What did you use to print the logo and name with (type of printer)? I have been wanting to print some custom stuff out to cast in PR or Alumilite, but have not figured out what the best type of material to print on is. I heard that regular paper is difficult in the sense of wrinkling with glue, etc.

stevers

Great looking pen Scott. What type of material did you print his name on for the lower barrel? What did you use to print the logo and name with (type of printer)? I have been wanting to print some custom stuff out to cast in PR or Alumilite, but have not figured out what the best type of material to print on is. I heard that regular paper is difficult in the sense of wrinkling with glue, etc.

Dennis,
Most of us have found that the 8200 series Avery labels work best. I have used full sheets and template type labels. Right now I have the 8255 labels. Those are full sheet labels. That way I can make the piece any size I want. Good luck.

Top Bottom