The Kuwait Connection

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
I finished assembling these today. I hope that I did a little better on the background, Anthony. :D I will be presenting Nancy with her pen (the engraved one, Duh!) this Thursday. Interestingly enough, the word Doha, under the centerband, is where she is stationed.

Thanks again to Lou, for guiding me through this project at a difficult time for me.

Thanks also to Ken Nelson for the engraving. I considered using some fill to make the engraving stand out more, but decided I liked the understated look.

I still have to get this digital photography thing down, sorry for the sizing problems. One of these days, I'm going to read the directions, NOT!

Comments welcomed, pro and con.

Thanks Tim for the resize of the photo.

2005516101822_20055163037_Williamspen.jpg

_Pair%20Of%20Bethlehem%20Olive%20Wood%20Jr%20Gents.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jenamison

Very nice! Oh and I also want to thank Ken for all my engraving and helping me decide to get my own engraver...oh the debt[:D][}:)][8D]...Very cool idea thought with the map, never thought about that!

timdaleiden

William,

Those are very nice. I copied and downsized your picture.

20055163037_Williamspen.jpg
<br />

<br />

If you copy it to your desktop, and use it to edit your post, folks will have a much easier time reading and responding. Just a thought.

Anyway, it sounds like a lot of work went into these, and I am sure they will be appreciated.

PenWorks

Great job William. Beautifull set.
I won't even comment on the picture size,
because it was worth seeing the BIG PICTURE! [:p]
Very appropiate back drop as well [:)]

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
For the first time in a very long time, words fail me. I'll just look a bit longer and think of all the implications. May Nancy's RnR feel like an eternity and the remainder of her tour pass in a flash.

hobby_dale

Comments are defintely all pro. Awesome pens! It is a great idea to help thank her for her service to her country. Not to mention helping you use your talent as well.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Gosh, guys, I'm going to [:I]. Seriously, thank you for all the positive feedback. I'll have to let you know how Nancy likes the pen. Also, thank you for your comments on service to the country. I am very proud of her as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom