Kudos to Kallenshaan Woods

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Tanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanner

These are quality kits from kallenshaan. I made a mistake the first few stripes by using medium CA. I did not get them pushed far enough down and when I turned it I turned through a couple of stripes. I robbed from another kit to make the striped end. Listen to ken and use the watered down wood glue. When I did, I still had to apply some persuasion on the stripes to get them seated all the way down. Be careful when picking up the stars. Ken says to poke them with an exacto knife to pick them up for placement. When I tried this they flew like Tiddlywinks. Maybe my exacto knife is dull.[V] I just put a little glue on the end of a toothpick and picked them up that way.:D

Ken has also done some laser work of a picture of a bridge on a pen box for me that looks amazing. He is fast, high quality and very affordable. The guy does amazing work. I'm going back for more.[:p]

1627_Jr%20Gent%20II%20Rhod%20Stars%20and%20Stripes.jpg

11127_Sedona%20Chrome%20Pretty%20Blue%20Grad%20Pen.jpg

Chrome Sedona dressed in Pretty Blue. Box and Pen are for my Niece that is graduating High School.
20076131452_Grad%20Pen%20Box.jpg

You are right Gary, here is the pen and box. The bridge is the High Line Bridge in my home town of Valley City, North Dakota. It was completed in 1908, it crosses over the Sheyenne River. This bridge is 3,860 feet long and 162 feet high, and yes I did climb it several times using the inside of one of the legs.[^] My name is also all over it.[^] Kids will be kids.:D

All done with a lot of help from Kallenshaan Woods.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Stevej72

Hey Tim, Awesome work, you did a great job on yours! Also, your pictures are so much better than what I can get out of my camera. My wife tells me we don't need a new one, though. I know that bridge too, Ken did a great job on the engraving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom