640-a.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 409
  • 640-b.jpg
    640-b.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

Beautiful pens. I love the color combinations and they go well with that kit. As a new guy, I'd love to know how you did the Cocobolo inserts. I love the effect, but I can't for the life of me figure out how you did the inserts.

Jim Smith

bitshird

Rick, those are darned good looking pens, I saw a tutorial on William O Young's site sort of like those, wish I wasn't terrified of my table saw now, I'd sure like to try it.

byounghusband

Rick,
I agree with Jim, except I'm not a new guy. And I "think" I have an idea how you did, but....

How'd you do that??

Beautiful pens. I love the color combinations and they go well with that kit. As a new guy, I'd love to know how you did the Cocobolo inserts. I love the effect, but I can't for the life of me figure out how you did the inserts.

Jim Smith

Freethinker

Rick, those are darned good looking pens, I saw a tutorial on William O Young's site sort of like those,.....

I agree, the pens are very nice.

I looked around for the William O Young website in question, but could not find it.

Do you have a link to the tutorial in question?

Thanks.

rherrell

THANK YOU everyone for the comments. For those that asked about how it was done I posted the jig I used in the Shops, Jigs and Tools forum entitled "Mini sled"

Top Bottom