Knurled TiRed Clicker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Just a regular Ti clicker but with a section of titanium tube that I knurled.
It knurled easily enough, but not perfectly as the two arms on my knurler are a bit too loose.:redface: I can't remember if the red-black resin was made by Andy Kirkham ( UKpenmaker ) or one we mixed when he visited me a few years ago. But I like it. I think this is the same resin I used for my PMG pen. I made this one while I waited ( in vain :frown: ) for our IT guy to fix my laptop. (I'm doing this on the family desk top)
C&C's ( Comments & criticisms )welcome, :wink:

Attachments

• TiRedClicker.JPG
    TiRedClicker.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 464
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxman400

Cool Looking Pen, Looks like it should come apart in the middle to change refills instead of the tip. :biggrin: Nice Job Skip.

cnirenberg

That's just fantastic. I have an old mechanical pencil with the knurling just above the ip like that. I must admit it looks better on your clicker. I really like the clicker kit in general, and the Ti makes it look so much better. Steve, you've done it again. Now I got to learn to knurl, thanks for this, my budget really appreciates it.......

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Apologies for the bump:redface: Just wanted to say thanks for the kind comments and to add another pen pic. My eldest son ( the one that built my website ) asked for one in blue, so I knocked this one out today. There is a little bit more going on in the blue blank than my poor pic might suggest. He likes it, so that's cool:biggrin:

Attachments

• clickers.jpg
    clickers.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 108
Top Bottom