Knights Armor Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Anderson Creations

Hello All,

I just finished a Knights Armor Pen. I used Olivewood from Bethlehem. How did I do?

Dave

Attachments

• Knights Armor Pen.jpg
    Knights Armor Pen.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 331
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Very nice !!! Well done !!! Congratulations ! The pen stand is out-stand-ing !!!

funny thing about the stand ... um ... I just grabbed a piece of wood for the firewood stack, drill a quick hole and snapped the pic. I honestly didn't think anyone wood notice it. I thank you for the comments. So maybe I should market it LOL.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
funny thing about the stand ... um ... I just grabbed a piece of wood for the firewood stack, drill a quick hole and snapped the pic. I honestly didn't think anyone wood notice it. I thank you for the comments. So maybe I should market it LOL.

I think you should have entered that combo in the pen stand contest! :)

Something to think about for next year....

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I think you should have entered that combo in the pen stand contest! :) Something to think about for next year....

I am new here. How do I find out about the contest? :confused:

That's always an issue for our new members and we are trying hard to address it. One of my duties as our New Member Advocate is to try to inform our new members about our activities and make sure they feel welcome to participate. I did try several new things this year, but we can always do better and I welcome any suggestions on what we can do in the future.

The IAP Home Page has links to all the BASH contests and I posted a Beginner's Guide to the Birthday Bash in mid-Jan. I also added a post to that thread in early Feb in hopes that everyone would notice them if they click on the New Posts tab. I try to send personal messages to our new members every couple of weeks or so, but sometimes life gets in the way and I don't always get to it (unfortunately Oct & Nov were a couple of months that slipped by me).

The good news is that there is still time to participate in some contests & activities. Puzzles just started yesterday & we still have 9 to go before the end of the month. There is also still time to enter the Hunter's Paradise, Advanced Kit, Pen Box and Casting contests - so perhaps you still have time to make something for those contests or if you have something that you've already made that meets the qualifications for any of those contests, you can enter that as long as it hasn't been shown anywhere here or on another public forum, like facebook, etc.

If you don't win a prize in any of the remaining contests, you can always sign up for the Loser's Train drawing at the end of the month. You would have plenty of company from some of our long-term members. You can also get in on the great http://www.penturners.org/forum/f307/12th-anniversary-donation-drawing-138302/ at the end of the month simply by making a $25 donation to IAP -- check it out, we have some awesome prizes to give away.

Check out the BASH links on the IAP Home Page & let me know if you have any questions.

Edgar

Thank you all for the comments and compliments. My wife was telling me to start selling pens. So I made her the advertising agent. So if stuff doesn't sell it is her fault. LOL

Check out the BASH links on the IAP Home Page & let me know if you have any questions. Edgar

I saw the word "BASH" and automatically stayed away. Other sites are very good at "bashing" or "stirring the pot" and I am very tired of that. I want to share work, ideas and info and keep it friendly. But now that I know what it is I will try and check it out. Believe it or not I am rather shy and it is hard enough to show a pic of my work. You should see me sell something. I really have to grow there.

Thank you for the info.
Dave

Top Bottom