Kitless Purple pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PFMan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Beautiful work, Jordi !!! . Congratulations on the new baby boy ... as well as the gorgeous pen above !!!

Now, what sort of pen is it ... rollerball, or ballpoint ? . I can't quite tell from the pictures.

Last edited:

PFMan

Beautiful work, Jordi !!! . Congratulations on the new baby boy ... as well as the gorgeous pen above !!!

Now, what sort of pen is it ... rollerball, or ballpoint ? . I can't quite tell from the pictures.

Thanks a lot MagoPens for your kind words!!

the baby is like an earthquake, as all babies.

It is a Parker refill ballpoint. but the rollerball parker refill is exactly the same, so you customer can change it if he prefers the rollerpoint.

Regards,

Jordi

magpens

Thanks, Jordi !!

I did not know that Parker makes a rollerball refill which is a drop-in replacement for a ballpoint refill. . That's interesting and I'll have to investigate further and get some.

Gregory Hardy

Jeepers...a baby boy and this? You'd better buy a lottery ticket, brother! Beautiful pen...and congratulations. Take my shop, my tools and my pens - my three sons are the joy in my life. Enjoy every single moment. Slainte'.

PFMan

Jeepers...a baby boy and this? You'd better buy a lottery ticket, brother! Beautiful pen...and congratulations. Take my shop, my tools and my pens - my three sons are the joy in my life. Enjoy every single moment. Slainte'.

jajajaja

no luck with lottery by now... I tried but still going to work everyday..

Thanks for your words!

Jordi

Top Bottom