Kitless pen,box,stand combo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dale Lynch

Dale Lynch

Hi turners, this is the zebrano and panga panga pen box stand combo I nade for the bash.i tried to use a different style of segmenting for each piece.The pen I tried a wrap or chasing lamination.the box is a pill style box based around stave construction.the stand is a multi generational lamination.I am pretty proud with how it all came out.Q,C&C welcome.

DSCF3892.jpg

DSCF3883.jpg

DSCF3885.jpg

DSCF3887.jpg

DSCF3890.jpg

DSCF3891.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

Hi Dale,
I had noticed the variation in segmenting styles you used, as the pics were posted during the Bash contests. I looked forward to see the full combination, since the set was designed as just that...a set. It all does come together very well, with the woods as the predominate unifying element. You maintained nice symmetry with the pen laminations and turning. Nice work.

jttheclockman

This was my vote for the winning box because i knew the amount of work that went into making that. Looks good as a set too.

Dale Lynch

Thank you gentlemen.Fun fact:The face look was completely by accident.I turned the base on a faceplate, used the screw holes for the post holes.First time I put on the studs I said "Mr.Crabs!" looks like crab eyes.

Top Bottom